Employment PAthway (AKA Get Hired)
The Jamfuser game jam is open to university students and graduates with the purpose of skills and talent development, hosted on itch.io.
Who Should Apply?
This is the ultimate summer game jam! Teams will have the summer to solely focus on building their game – so if you love making games, if you want to develop your skill in a particular development area or perhaps you’ve never taken part in a game jam before and want to give it a try then this is the jam for you!
Expected deliverables by the end of the Employment Pathway
- Team members should be undergraduate students / masters or post graduates or have graduated between 2019 – 2021
- Team size: A minimum of 3 team members working on the game. We would recommend teams are no larger than 6, but maximum team size number is up to individual team discretion
- Team Leader: Teams must nominate one person to act as the team leader, they will represent the team, be the main point of contact during the game jam and ultimately be responsible for any key decisions on behalf of the team
- All team members must have a residential address in the UK
- Teams can devote as much time to creating their prototype as they wish
- Teams will organise their own venue to work from (in line with regional government guidelines at the time)
- Teams will have a team itch.io account set up and be familiar with how itch.io works to optimise their time on the game jam.
- In the tradition of game jams, a theme will be announced, and teams will be invited to create a game from scratch based on the theme.
- Rules on how the game will be judged are detailed in the application process, but teams should be aware that these factors may impact their platform choices.
What do teams get out of it?
Full details of how to join this year’s Jamfuser game jam will be posted here soon. In the meantime, we can confirm that we will require you to complete the following:
- Submit Jamfuser Team Registration Form
- Set up a team itch.io page
- Join Jamfuser 2021 itch.io page
SIGN UP TO KEEP UP
Full details of this year’s Jamfuser game jam will be sent to our community as soon as they’re available. Don’t miss out!
New to Tranzfuser 2021 we’re offering potential applicants the opportunity to recruit or be recruited to complete a team.
Over on the Teams Board page of this site, you can sign up to post vacancies within your team or detail your skills if you’re looking for a team.
What are you waiting for?