Enterprise PAthway (AKA START A STUDIO)
NOW CLOSED. The following information is supplied for reference only.
Who should Apply?
This Pathway is for the Entrepreneurs; you’re passionate about games development but you also want to set yourselves up as a financially sustainable indie development studio.
As part of a group of like-minded colleagues, you’re a confident team that can use your experiences from university to turn your prototype idea into a commercial business.
Applicants are skilled developers, but need support in the business development side of setting up a studio; taking a game to market, community building, industry networking and development of pitching skills are just a few of the key tenets to the Tranzfuser Enterprise Pathway experience.
All applicants will be contacted soon.
Expected deliverables by the end of Enterprise Pathway
- Team size 4-6 team members
- All team members must be able to commit to full time work on their prototype during the programme (approx. 35 hrs per week). We have found that teams who are unable to commit this time during the programme are unable to deliver to the quality and standard as teams who work full time and so are immediately at a disadvantage when it comes to submitting final deliverables
- Have graduated between June 2019 – September 2021
- Can work remotely or be represented by a Local Hub
- The game idea can be completely new or have been worked on previously
- Can be linked to the Environment Pathway
Download the Enterprise Pathway Factsheet
What do teams get out of it?
Teams should apply via their closest Local Hub application form. If their team is dispersed or not represented by a region then they are requested to complete the Dispersed Team Application form.
The application is comprised of two main parts:
- Written Application Form
- Pitch Video of max 2 mins duration
All details relating to the criteria for the selection of teams can be found on this page.
Applicants are also strongly advised to download and read through the Enterprise Pathway Application Factsheet, sign up to an Application Information Session and check out the FAQs.
Applicants are invited to apply to their Local Hub to take part in the Enterprise Pathway. If a suitable Local Hub cannot be found, or if you know of one that is not listed, there are options to apply directly or nominate a Local Hub.
Visit the Local Hubs page for all application options.
We’ll share the latest Tranzfuser updates, including key dates and events, with our newsletter subscribers as soon as they become available. Sign up to receive the latest news straight to your inbox.
New to Tranzfuser 2021 we’re offering potential applicants the opportunity to recruit or be recruited to complete a team.
Over on the Teams Board page of this site, you can sign up to post vacancies within your team or detail your skills if you’re looking for a team.
What are you waiting for?