Enterprise PAthway (AKA START A STUDIO)
Facilitator supported, prototype and pitch development plus market and business-related learning.
Who should Apply?
This Pathway is for the Entrepreneurs; you’re passionate about games development but you also want to set yourselves up as a sustainable indie development studio.
As part of a group of like-minded colleagues, you’re a confident team that can use your experiences from university to turn your prototype idea into a commercial business.
Applicants are skilled developers, but need support in the business development side of setting up a studio; taking a game to market, community building, industry networking and development of pitching skills are just a few of the key tenets to the Tranzfuser Enterprise Pathway experience.
Expected deliverables by the end of Enterprise Pathway
- Team size 4-6 team members
- All team members must be able to commit to full time work on their prototype during the programme (approx. 35 hrs per week). We have found that teams who are unable to commit this time during the programme are unable to deliver to the quality and standard as teams who work full time and so are immediately at a disadvantage when it comes to submitting final deliverables
- Have graduated between June 2019-September 2021
- Can work remotely or be represented by a Local Hub
- The game idea can be completely new or have been worked on previously
- Can be linked to the Environment Pathway
What do teams get out of it?
Teams should apply via their closest Local Hub application form. If their team is dispersed or not represented by a region then they are requested to complete the Dispersed Team Application form.
The application is comprised of two main parts:
- Written Application Form
- Pitch Video of max 2 mins duration
Check back with us soon for more details on our 2021 selection criteria.
Don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter here for more information as it becomes available.
Sign up to keep up
We’ll share the latest Tranzfuser updates, including key dates and events, with our newsletter subscribers as soon as they become available. Sign up to receive the latest news straight to your inbox.
New to Tranzfuser 2021 we’re offering potential applicants the opportunity to recruit or be recruited to complete a team.
Over on the Teams Board page of this site, you can sign up to post vacancies within your team or detail your skills if you’re looking for a team.
What are you waiting for?