Tranzfuser is opening soon for applications! The following information is supplied for reference.
Who should apply?
Are you passionate about games development and want to set up a financially sustainable indie development studio?
If the answer is yes, Tranzfuser is for you.
We are looking for a confident team that can use their experiences from university to turn a prototype idea into a commercial business. Applicants may be skilled developers, but need support in the business development side of setting up a studio; taking a game to market, community building, industry networking and development of pitching skills. These are just a few of the key principles you will cover during Tranzfuser.
- Team size of 3-6 team members
- We recommend that all team members commit to full time work on their prototype during the programme (approx. 35 hrs per week).
- All team members must be UK residents
- Team members must have graduated between June 2022 – September 2024
- Teams can work remotely or be represented by a Local Hub
- The game idea can be completely new or have been worked on previously. Selection is made by teams evidencing (via their application and pitch video) what they are aiming to achieve during the course of the programme, outlining how they will deliver and highlighting what we should expect to see at the final showcase event
What do teams get out of it?
The application is comprised of two main parts:
- Written Application Form
- Pitch Video (max 2 mins duration)
Teams should select their closest Local Hub via the application form. If a team is dispersed or not represented by a region please apply to the Tranzfuser Virtual Hub.
Where are they now?
Ever wondered what happens to teams once the competition has concluded?
Find out more about a wide variety of teams from 2016 – present over on our Alumni page.
Applicants are invited to apply to their Local Hub.
If a suitable Local Hub cannot be found, or if you know of one that is not listed, there are options to apply to our Virtual Hub or nominate a Local Hub.
We’ll share the latest Tranzfuser updates, including key dates and events, with our newsletter subscribers as soon as they become available. Sign up to receive the latest news straight to your inbox.