The Tranzfuser competition is now underway with selected teams hard at work!
The following information is supplied for reference only.
Who should apply?
Are you an Entrepreneur?
If you’re passionate about games development but you also want to set yourselves up as a financially sustainable indie development studio, Tranzfuser is for you.
As part of a group of like-minded colleagues, you’re a confident team that can use your experiences from university to turn your prototype idea into a commercial business.
Applicants are skilled developers, but need support in the business development side of setting up a studio; taking a game to market, community building, industry networking and development of pitching skills are just a few of the key tenets to the Tranzfuser Enterprise experience.
- Team size 3-6 team members
- We recommend that all team members commit to full time work on their prototype during the programme (approx. 35 hrs per week). We have found that teams who are unable to commit this time during the programme are unable to deliver to the quality and standard as teams who work full time and so are immediately at a disadvantage when it comes to submitting final deliverables
- All team members must be UK residents
- Have graduated between June 2020 – September 2022
- Can work remotely or be represented by a Local Hub
- The game idea can be completely new or have been worked on previously. Selection is made by teams evidencing (via their application and pitch video) what they are aiming to achieve during the course of the programme, outlining how they will deliver and highlighting what we should expect to see at the final showcase event
Download the Tranzfuser 2022 Factsheet
What do teams get out of it?
Teams should apply via their closest Local Hub application form. If a team is dispersed or not represented by a region please apply directly.
The application is comprised of two main parts:
- Written Application Form
- Pitch Video (max 2 mins duration)
All details relating to the criteria for the selection of teams can be found on this page.
Applicants are invited to apply to their Local Hub.
If a suitable Local Hub cannot be found, or if you know of one that is not listed, there are options to apply directly or nominate a Local Hub.
We’ll share the latest Tranzfuser updates, including key dates and events, with our newsletter subscribers as soon as they become available. Sign up to receive the latest news straight to your inbox.
Where are they now?
Ever wondered what happens to teams once the competition has concluded?
Find out more about a wide variety of teams from 2016 – present over on our Alumni page.