- Apply via the on-line written Tranzfuser Application form by noon Monday 27th of February 2017
- Produce a 2 minute pitch video
- After the application closing date and we have received your completed written application form, we will send out an individual link for you to upload your pitch video
- On receipt of your link you must upload your pitch video by noon Friday 3rd March 2017
Before starting your application, we strongly advise you read the guidance provided below and attend a webinar (click here for webinar sign up) to ensure you cover the necessary information.
Applicants will be invited to upload a 2 minute pitch video via email invite from Dropbox.
This will be your first introduction to us, so aim to impress! Your pitch video should be a condensed version of your written application form. We are looking for high level, key information that covers the key criteria outlined below. Include concept artwork or early footage from any proof-of-concept work you may have already carried out – it’s a lot easier to show than explain. Pictures or diagrams may also help to more quickly explain things you haven’t built yet – be creative.
You should keep your video short (2 minutes or less) and avoid gimmicks or plain talking-head types of pitches. A mix of text, images, diagrams and voiceovers should cover it, there’s no need for professional editing. Highlighting the key criteria is more important than a slick video.
- Do not exceed the 2 minute video length limit – anything over 2 minutes will not be viewed
- Do not send a standalone game trailer or generic business promotional video
- Do not zip, password protect, encrypt, or otherwise make your video difficult to access
The video pitch will be viewed in isolation for the initial screening to select teams who will proceed to a shortlisted group who will be considered to participate in Tranzfuser. Therefore, you should include all the relevant information in your pitch video. Do not assume the panel will be familiar with your written application details.
This is your opportunity to go in to detail about your idea, prototype and team explaining what you are planning to deliver and how you will go about achieving your end result. Fill in any gaps that you were unable to cover in your pitch video, don’t leave anything out that you feel will be important. This is text based only and all images and pictures should be included in your pitch video.
Both your pitch video and written application should include aspects from the following criteria: